ISO: Potato Chip dip ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vilasman

Senior Cook
Dont know where to post this question so here goes.

I want to make some interesting potato chip dip. I know that chip dip is mostly sour cream and I know there are those seasoning packets in the grocery store on the salad dressing aisle. My favorite dip so far is bacon and horse radish and I haven't been able to find where they are hiding that salad dressing mix. In any of several stores. I want a dip with thickness of flavor of a good salsa. Not the mildly flavored sour cream that you get in the store

might be a little strong but i am going to try it, possibly this weekend

I've found a few french onion dip recipes via web search; I'd just start at the top and make them until you find one that you like.

Dont know where to post this question so here goes.

I want to make some interesting potato chip dip. I know that chip dip is mostly sour cream and I know there are those seasoning packets in the grocery store on the salad dressing aisle. My favorite dip so far is bacon and horse radish and I haven't been able to find where they are hiding that salad dressing mix. In any of several stores. I want a dip with thickness of flavor of a good salsa. Not the mildly flavored sour cream that you get in the store

My dad's favorite.
Miracle whip, a little ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, Tabasco...

Mix it up and enjoy.. Personally, I would add a little garlic and maybe some onion powder..

Back
Top Bottom