Dinner tonight, Saturday, November 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm..not sure yet. Chicken of some sort. I have my 11 yr old daughter and 10 yr old niece here. I'd like sesame chicken but not sure if the picky eaters will indulge!

Grilled turkey legs, with the last of the swiss chard from the garden (getting cold here in Canada), probably top that up with beets, potato, and squash... also from my garden.

Since Christmas is coming, I'll also make the first pannetone of the season this afternoon as well---> need to get in gear for the holidays.

G.

Will be making a beef roast with potatoes, carrots, onions, and coleslaw. Ice cream cones for the grandsons. (My weekend with them)

Update - this will be tomorrows dinner since son is coming. Tonight will be salisbury steak, mac and cheese, coleslaw and bread.

Last edited:
a Spicy Chicken and peperoni pizza, and I`m going to roast some chestnuts for later as well :)

Not sure. We are enroute to Tucson and will dine out with friends there. They're selecting the restaurant and I'm sure it will be good.

working another double, then rushing home for my little buddy's bath, books and night time ritual, then back to work, so dinner will be whatever i pick up on the way home at midnight.

Something different this Saturday night:ermm:

Bourbon.....Wild Turkey Rare Breed
Fried Catfish...Mississippi Pond Raised
Sweet Potato Fries...From the sweet Potato Capital of the World
Hush Puppies...Uncle Bob's World Famous..
Slaw...Uncle Bob's Blue Ribbon Recipe...
Chocolate Ice Cream.....Breyers Carb Smart
After Dinner....Wild Turkey American Honey..

We're in the midst of moving, and dont want to get take out just yet, so I've made baked (breaded) chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, and peas.

Hmm..not sure yet. Chicken of some sort. I have my 11 yr old daughter and 10 yr old niece here. I'd like sesame chicken but not sure if the picky eaters will indulge!

Well, my daughter has two teeth gone and another one loose so we went with something softer....a mix and match wild rice/chicken/cream soup/celery casserole.

I'm thinking green beans and corn to go with.

he's bringing me dinner- potatoes with double cheese. i'll dine with valpocellia.

I had pan-fried salt and pepper squid pieces (prepared fresh by the fish monger) with lettuce, tomatoes, watermelon and orange pieces, finished with a drizzle of ailoi. Oh and a fresh bread roll on the side. Very very tasty.

mmmm, i could go for some of that, middie.

i'm so hungry. i made it home and back, so dinner will probably be either souvlaki or sausage and peppers parm on the way home.

Wound up eating on the patio of the Audobon Bar at the Arizona Inn. Our selections included: Asparagus Broccoli Cream Soup, Albondigas de Gallina with a smoked tomato sauce and manchego cream, Grilled Shrimp Quesadilla, and Dungeness Crab Cakes. Accompanied by Patron Margaritas. All in all a quite lovely meal. The soup was particularly fabulous and they are sharing the recipe. :)

Last night I tried a new pasta dish of whole-wheat penne with kale, garlic, sliced turkey sausage, cannelini beans, & fontina cheese. It was an adaptation of a recent "Eating Well" magazine recipe, but definitely needed more zip - at least for my taste (husband liked it though). I'll have to continue to work on it - lol!!

Back
Top Bottom