Troubleshoot for me please, Truffle bars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
OK, I have a recipe for truffles that looks easy and tasty. I do not, however, have the time to make them into balls. I was thinking of making them and spreading them on the bottom of a pan and then cutting them in squares and serving them that way. Think that would be OK or would it be too weird?

Nothing that tastes good (or chocolate) could possibly be too wierd to eat!! No matter the shape!

Last edited:
LOL thanks! That would have to be in summer, this is as far north as I go after September!

Weather is about the same there as here Suzi. Don't be a wuss, come on up. Its delightfully warm today (kidding!) a balmy 35F with no wind. Supposed to warm up to 55 by Friday.

ROFLMAO!!! I LOVE that Jeekinz! Done! I'll post the recipe later. I should go get these done.

Come to think of it, I used to work in a chocolate store. (Somehow I was a size 4 then...)
Anyway, we made truffles like that, layered ones. Each layer was poured on top of the other onto a tray lined with parchment. After they set, we just flipped the tray over, cut into 1 inch squares and used a fork and spoon to dip them in regular chocolate. They sold even better than the round pre-made truffles from the main factory.
MMMM I think I have to go visit the girls at the old shop again soon!! :pig:

I like Godiva truffles. I ate so many once I got a bad belly ache......had that powder all over my hands and face too.

Back
Top Bottom