ISO a "The Best" (TV Show on Disc. Home) recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeekinz

Washing Up
Recently aired a chicken episode. One of the cooks on the show made spicy chicken wings with mango salsa. Anyone catch some of the ingredients? The episode was "The Best Sweet Summer Tart and Spicy Chicken" and won't show again. Can't find a site that give recipes either....maybe someone in the UK or something. One of the guys mentioned 'Blokes":angel:

Hoot, I sent you a private message stating why I had to delete your recipe. Our Copyright Policies dictate what can be posted in the public forums.

For anyone who wants this recipe just send me a PM and I will send you the recipe.

I apologize.
The copyright rules completely slipped my mind. Must be that old timer's disease. Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow, kitchenelf.

I love that show. I didn't see the one you're speaking of though, sorry.
I like the two guys and that girl and their banter.
It's always entertaining but I think sometimes, the judges just give it to her, the win, cause the guys seem more adventurous to me, in the culinary skills anyway.
Like the fish cakes one she did. Surprised she won that one.
I just Tivo'd The Best...searches up to two weeks. It's not showing here either, but if I catch it and record it, I'll make sure to save for you, then I can send you the ingreds. Here it's on channel 194 and it's the DHome channel whatever that is

KE, may I have it please, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom