I Think Cubbie Was Trying to Tell Me Something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
A few minutes ago I walked through the bedroom to do something. The dog was stretched out in the bed with his head on my pillow! I wish I could have gotten a picture. Since it is now after 6:00 a.m. I guess I'd better get to bed! I don't know why I do that! Well, "good night" everyone!

:)Barbara

Are you saying Cubbie is smarter than you? ROFL

My cat will find me, MEOW at me, make me follow her to the bedroom, look at me again, MEOW again. She's telling me it's time to go to bed, and don't be doing anything else, it's more important to get her to bed than do anything else. LoL Who owns who? ROFL

Two of my cats esp do that Gossie! I live my life suffering evil looks from at least one of my cats! "Why are you still up?" "What are you still doing on that pc?" "Do you really expect me to walk those four extra inches to eat my meal??" etc etc etc!! LOL

Boy, some animals are def. smarter then others aren't they?!?
Yeah and I have the entire mix at my house - ones that open cupboard doors all the way to the ones that chase poisonous snakes around the backyard, and everything in between! Even the magpies know which "buttons" to press - they come up onto the back verandah, get near the catflap (where I will be a few feet from at the laptop) and then caw!!:rolleyes:

Do you realise, that I had no sooner posted that last post of mine, than the cat who can open cupboards (and unfortunately take everything out but NOT put anything back in!) got up on the chair beside me and has sat there poking at me with his paw so that I will go to bed (it being midnight here)!!

Are you saying Cubbie is smarter than you? ROFL

My cat will find me, MEOW at me, make me follow her to the bedroom, look at me again, MEOW again. She's telling me it's time to go to bed, and don't be doing anything else, it's more important to get her to bed than do anything else. LoL Who owns who? ROFL

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
~ Author unknown

Cats have Staff......ROFL! That is so true!

We haven't been hired a staff by cat right now. However, we have three little chihuahuas. One of them will tell PeppA and myself when it's time to go to bed.

Cubbie is definitely smarter than me sometimes! The silly thing was just so darned cute a couple times last night. Sometimes late at night I will let him out by himself. Unfortuntely the people across the street have stopped putting their puppies up at night, so sometimes it is hard to get Cubbie to come back in (we live in a rural area or I wouldn't let him out by himself). He was gone about an hour last night, when I looked out and saw Cubbie running through the yard with a gallon milk jug in his mouth and the three puppies (about 5 or 6 months old) running behind! Then later when I saw him lying on the bed with his head on my pillow, it was SO adorable!

:) Barbara

Reading this thread has been entertaining and informative.

You humans are so devilishly hard to train properly. For example you think it's acceptable to open a can and just plop our food into a bowl. You garnish your own food, don't you? How about mine??????

The other day my staff tried to feed me milk directly from the fridge. Didn't even nuke it for a few seconds to take the chill off!!!

And you wonder why we tear up your stuff. HONESTLY! After all I do around here you'd think I'd get some consideration. I don't know what I'm going to do with you.

Now go peel me a mouse!

No cats but I have a dog that will wine to go out then go to the treat (pantry) door for a treat. Stupid us we give him one or he keeps whinning until he gets one. Hes 14 yr old and just started doing this, who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks!!!!!!! :bash:

Reading this thread has been entertaining and informative.

You humans are so devilishly hard to train properly. For example you think it's acceptable to open a can and just plop our food into a bowl. You garnish your own food, don't you? How about mine??????

The other day my staff tried to feed me milk directly from the fridge. Didn't even nuke it for a few seconds to take the chill off!!!

And you wonder why we tear up your stuff. HONESTLY! After all I do around here you'd think I'd get some consideration. I don't know what I'm going to do with you.

Now go peel me a mouse!
:)How funny but true our cat shadow wont eat meat from the fridge cold I just run some hot water over it and then maybe he will eat it but if I give him Turkey instead of whatever it is he really wants he just stomps off in a huff.

No cats but I have a dog that will wine to go out then go to the treat (pantry) door for a treat. Stupid us we give him one or he keeps whinning until he gets one. Hes 14 yr old and just started doing this, who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks!!!!!!! :bash:

Just wondering here...who is the teacher and who is the student? Just asking.:ROFLMAO:

My neighbour's cat (from down the street and around the corner) has even got fussy about the food I serve the cats. She turned up for brekky this morning, and took umbridge at the four different types of food that was out for my cats and would only eat some of the biscuits that had fallen on the floor. She ended up going home in a huff!! So now I am even failing the visitors!!

As a child I had a dog that would go to the neighbors, bark at the front door just to let them know she was there, go around to the back door and sit waiting for them to come feed her. We didn't know she was doing this until one of her pups got sick and I had to follow them and figuure out what was going on. What a surprise to see her and her trained old ladies and men!!! Mom could only laugh and say that this explained why the dog food lasted so long!!

Back
Top Bottom