Image search help please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
Have you folks seen the Ten commandment picture/image, the one that is held by two standing lions on either side. I am having hard time, or rather impossible time to find it on line. Is there anybody internet savvy who could help me. I am looking for a particular wood carving pictures. I’ve seen many of them in books, somewhat different but somewhat the same. So, maybe you can help, please.

Last edited:
Yes, it is. Thank you Amy.

It is weird. I searched every way possible, and nothing came up.

If you find more please post. If I can find standing lions it would be better for my design. So please, don't give up on me. In return I promiss to post pictures of the finished product.

Okay. See you saw my link. (Sent you a pm.) The pics are hard to find. Did a long search, but would be happy to post if I find any more. :)

Thank you Amy. I'm working on this project that I took apon my self, without realising how hard it would be. Drives me crazy. This is on the top of 3 party I am cooking for. All 3 around 150 people. I need to start charging people for this things, enough volunteering. Sorry, just rambeling.

Charlie I think if you didn't love it you wouldn't do it!

Back
Top Bottom