Anyone for a doughnut or 80,000?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rom

Sous Chef
In Sydney they are making the biggest donut out of 80 000 donuts....being a donut fan....i started drooling of course. :ROFLMAO:

LIVENEWS.com.au > National > Mmm, donut... Homer Simpson's dream comes true in Sydney

F_21159_giantdonut_320.jpg

I now really want a donut but there aren't any around.
typicall, there, there are 80 000 here there are none...oh the torture!

I think they are giving it to a charity or something when they are done, I can't remember exactly even though i read it just this morning :S

It's feeding the homeless when they are done. Doesn't really seem like the best meal you can give someone without a roof over their heads to me!

It's feeding the homeless when they are done. Doesn't really seem like the best meal you can give someone without a roof over their heads to me!

Yeah very true! They're after some kind of record. They should sell the donuts and donate the proceeds or something useful!

Better yet, don't sell the donuts and just donate the money to a soup kitchen for the homeless. I'm sure DonutKing have that sort of profit/share margin to take that big tax break anyway.

They talk about the obesity crisis in Australia and also the dental health crisis where the strugglers can't afford proper dental care, and yet this is basically a sanctioned event. Screwy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom