ISO - Cinnabon style cinnamon buns.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try these.

I haven't made them yet, but I'm eagerly awaiting an opportunity to do so. Judging by the reviews on that site, they look like they'd be worth a try!

LOL. I just made these. They came out awesome! I checked to see if they were done at the designated time and decided they didn't look golden enough so I gave them an extra minute. As a result they were a little less gooey than what Cinnabon makes.The taste was spot on, though! I think if I'd taken them out at the specified time instead of waiting that extra minute, they would have been absolutely perfect. I also decided to let them rise twice (once in the bowl, then once after placing them in the pan) and that made them really fluffy. Did you make these? If and when you do, let me know how they turn out!

Thanks for the tips. I didn't make them, yet. But, I'm going to do a few batches for christmas. I definitely will let you how they turn out.

Definitely make these. Everyone should! And I strongly encourage the second rise.

Have fun! I'm sure you won't be disappointed :D

They sound awesome, I think I just found the first thing to make when my oven gets here tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom