Hello, Coming to you LIVE from ENGLAND!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MJWild

Assistant Cook
Hi, A bit about my self first.

I'm 16, from England and a powerlifter, currently training for the European and World comps for the BPO which are starting next year.

I am doing ND in Sports and Exercise at college hoping to then go to University and do Nutrition and Sport Conditioning, i want to be a Strength and Conditioning Coach.

I found this site (first one in top 10 on google :)) because i wanted to broaden my horizens when it comes to cooking, as my dad has gone on holiday for 2 weeks and i am on my own so i am tending to cook alot :chef:.

I like to cook most things, but at the moment i am in a savory phase; eggs, cheese ect.. this might be to the fact i am on a high fat diet, but, we shall never no ;) or will we? :ROFLMAO:

I look forward to all you help and hope i can return the favor.

Edit: yay smilie limit isnt 3!

Hi, MJ. Welcome to DC. You'll discover in no time why our site is number 1 in your Google search. We have a group of friendly, helpful and knowledgeable members who are always ready to "discuss cooking" and answer questions. We're glad you've found us.

our smilies go up to eleven. :punk:(actually, i think it's 8)

welcome, mj.

(i feel kinda funny saying that :angel:)

welcome000647np.gif

Hello MJWild and welcome. This is a fantastic place to find all the information you need with friendship along with it. Hope you come back often.

Hi, A bit about my self first.

I'm 16, from England and a powerlifter, currently training for the European and World comps for the BPO which are starting next year.

I am doing ND in Sports and Exercise at college hoping to then go to University and do Nutrition and Sport Conditioning, i want to be a Strength and Conditioning Coach.

I found this site (first one in top 10 on google :)) because i wanted to broaden my horizens when it comes to cooking, as my dad has gone on holiday for 2 weeks and i am on my own so i am tending to cook alot :chef:.

I like to cook most things, but at the moment i am in a savory phase; eggs, cheese ect.. this might be to the fact i am on a high fat diet, but, we shall never no ;) or will we? :ROFLMAO:

I look forward to all you help and hope i can return the favor.

Edit: yay smilie limit isnt 3!

Welcome to DC, MJwild. Wow, 16 years old & training for the World comps. Lots of good luck & well wishes in advance. You already look like you're in great shape (judging from your avatar). Do you have a trainer, coach, nutritionist? No matter, we are here to help with cooking ideas :chef: Noticed your post re egg dishes. On my way over with some ideas. Keep up the good work.

Cheers everyone, no i dont have a trainer, coach, nutritionist. Not famous enough yet :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom