Good Thoughts On Wednesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fisher's Mom

Executive Chef
My 15 yo son Myles is having surgery Wednesday morning. It's a welcome thing - he had a titanium bar put in his chest to correct a severe defect 2 years ago. It worked wonderfully and fixed all the other problems he was having. We thought it would be in another year but the surgeons surprised us last week and said it can come out now. He's thrilled and feels like he's getting a great Christmas present. I'm thrilled, too, but of course, I'm a little nervous. Even at 6 feet tall, he's still my baby! We have to travel to another city for the surgery so we'll be leaving in the morning.

This isn't a huge deal or life-threatening or anything like that, thankfully. I'm so grateful that we are blessed with great health and not dealing with the heartbreaking and devastating illnesses so many others face everyday. But if any of you think of it on Wednesday, I'd be thankful for good wishes and healing vibes sent our way.

Terry

That's great that it fixed what it was supposed to and great that it can come out early.

So far, it's scheduled for 7 am, Uncle Bob. But elective cases often get bumped for emergencies - and thankfully, we aren't an emergency.

Oh yeah, pacanis, it worked better than we ever even hoped! And after it comes out, he can return to sports and skateboarding and all the other dangerous things boys love to do!

So far, it's scheduled for 7 am, Uncle Bob. But elective cases often get bumped for emergencies - and thankfully, we aren't an emergency.

Oh yeah, pacanis, it worked better than we ever even hoped! And after it comes out, he can return to sports and skateboarding and all the other dangerous things boys love to do!

7:00 AM.......I'll be there!!

Wednesday is set aside just for Myles and your family..Blessings and good thoughts will be coming.
kadesma

Warmest regard to you and your son. I'll be offering up a prayer for both of you and thinking about you. Please let us know how he is as soon as you can.

Just prayed for your family and Myles.
He'll be perfectly protected...................
Merry Christmas to him and I hope this makes all the difference in how he feels from now on.
I know my baby is just short of 6 feet. When he broke his back last year, it was all I could do to not cuddle him in a blanket and hold him close, it's a mommy thing.
Best of good fortune to you and yours Terry.

Fisher's Mom, My prayers are with you, your son and your family- today, tomorrow and forever. God will bless you and yours. Love and peace. Dawn :)

Merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom