Trans Siberian Orchestra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jabbur

Master Chef
:w00t2:WOW! Last night my eldest took me to see this show. What an experience! If you like classic rock music and have the chance to go, it is worth the money. We were in the "nose bleed" section of the venue but didn't miss a thing. I was into the folk/country scene mostly as a teen with some rock songs thrown in for variety so have never seen a true rock concert. The best part is the Christmas music they play. They tell a story with their music and include plenty of references to Jesus's birth which is unusual for a rock group. It was AWESOME!

I had picked up a CD of theirs several years ago not knowing what I was buying. I thought they would be along the lines of Mannheim Steamroller. With that idea in my head I was really disappointed in the music. (Christmas Attic was the CD). My son told me to listen again while reading the story that goes with it. I had to listen several times to get the whole story but that set the music in my head and the story touched my heart so that I enjoyed it a lot more than I did when I first bought the CD.

i've always wanted to ask: in between pieces, when they've stopped playing, can you hear their teeth chattering? :)

Bucky, of course their teeth aren't chattering! Their music is so HOT it keeps them nice and toasty warm!;)

Loprraine, if they are ever close to your area they are worth the money. We really enjoyed the lights and pyrotechniques that accompanied the music. It was a great Christmas present!

I love TSO. Everytime they come to Cleveland it's a sold out show. And I never get to go which sucks. You should hear some of the members music when they were in Savatage.
Streets: A Rock Opera imo is their best album.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom