Just want to wish all my DC Family !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Christmas Eve has as never been a biggy for us, but I do want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas ! Love you guys, and thanks for always being there in time of need. Tomorrow is our big day - Grandchildren will be here !! Bless you all !! Barb L.

Merry christmas to you too Barb!
I hope your day is filled with love and laughter.

img_525644_0_51651af7ae0bb947fa642f77cbc59183.jpg

The whole gang is coming here so I'm happy as can be...Lot's of appies and drinks, and little kids all over me...Ahhh, it so good to be feeling so well.

Merry Christmas everyone...you are all the very best.
kades

Buck and I are watching some TV and, in a few minutes, I'm going to put him to work icing and decorating our cut-out cookies. It's his Christmas "job."

Nothing special for us on Christmas Eve. Although, I've been spending a lot of time shooting our inside kitties with the water gun to keep them away from our Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

Best wishes to everyone!! Merry Christmas Eve!:santa::santa:

me too

i am a fairly new member. but when i needed help with the whole baby problem the last couple of day, everyone rallied to my side.

so i feel like you are my family as well. merry christmas and a wonderful new year.

thank u all
babe:)

What a lovely wish, Barb! I'd like to join you in wishing a Merry Christmas to all the wonderful DCers who have helped me so much learning to cook these last 6 months and in the process, become friends. Ya'll are the best and I feel so lucky to have found you!

Back at ya Barb L. and I echo the same to those here on the forum. Great friends, great people, much love to you all!

Merry Christmas!!!

May you all feel the love this holiday brings.May you be spending it with the ones you love making great memories and sharing memories of Christmases past.With lots of love and energy, Vicki

Merry Christmas Vicki! My wish for you is a year of love and happiness and all the joy your family can possibly hold.
img_525691_0_59ddf0336ca30f74bc54c16c138728d1.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone! It's 8:30am here. Been doing meal prep for over 3 hours. Do you know what I forgot? Coffee! Is that stupid or what? Not a real problem, as I'm sure I have a neighbor who will share.

My family will not know that I forgot coffee. They will only remember the good time we had together. I am blessed.

Happy Holidays and New Year to all at DC

for the past several years friends and I have had a holiday arrangement: I do Thanksgiving turkey and all, and they do Christmas standing rib with Yorkshire pudding and all. I do New Year's ham and other buffet items, and they do Easter leg o lamb. Has worked out well as all together we make 5, and then invite a few friends who would be without a place to go and there is a table full to eat what would be ridiculous for two to make. So in an hour we are off for a drive to the beach where they live and a little rbd (roast beef dinner) and Christmas cheer no doubt. (we are staying over...so as not to drink and drive.)

Safe and happy holidays to all

To: All my liberal friends

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped to make America great. Not to imply that America is

a) necessarily greater than any other country nor
b) that the United States of America is the only country/culture in North or South America.

Also this wish is made with out regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To: All my conservative friends

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom