Gotta Love "Mean" Moms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read this yesterday on cnn. I think it's great! And funny, LOL. Can you imagine the ribbing that kid is going through from people he knows?

I would have sold the car as well but I would not have publicised the reason. To me that's a family matter.

I would have sold the car as well but I would not have publicised the reason. To me that's a family matter.

That's true, but, would he have really listened if it were not made for people that know him, to know what he did? I'll bet he thinks twice about this happening again. Had he been pulled over, it would have gone on his record, or, could have been worse.

I love it, basically told my kids the same thing. Alcohol and driving is nothing to mess with. Teenagers think they are invincable so you have to do something to get their attention.

I agree on that part. humiliation should be kept in the family man. Yeah it was a dumb mistake but no ones perfect. The mom is probably pissed because her parents did the same thing to her and still has a grudge for it. lol. ok that was harsh for me to say but c'mon, dont embarrass the kid. 19 is a crucial age and to get majorly embarrassed by your parents can break the trust pretty quick. That kid might be pissed at his parents for ever and now he is going to move out and drink even more because he wants to prove a point.

But on the other hand drinking and driving is extremely stupid. My neighbor/ friends lost his wife and 3 out of 4 of his kids because a drunk hit them. its sad stuff.

Last edited:
That's true, but, would he have really listened if it were not made for people that know him, to know what he did? I'll bet he thinks twice about this happening again. Had he been pulled over, it would have gone on his record, or, could have been worse.

I think he would have really listened because she took his car away. That's the real punishment for a boy that age. He knew at that point she means business.

Back
Top Bottom