Greetings from the Black Hat Chef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Black Hat Chef

Assistant Cook
Greetings Discuss Cooking Forums,

The Black Hat here,

I would like to thank you all for being here, I know I could learn a lot & would like to earn a spot @
The Discuss Cooking Forums. If I can get in where I fit in, then I can find my voice @The Discuss Cooking Forums. Getting to know you all will be a thrill, then we will see, who wear the chef hats?

I don't drink but do smoke & eat snacks @night

Greetings DC Forums,

The Black Hat Chef here.

dunce cap... LOLOLOLO that's funny Buddy.

I'm getting to know food now that I'm getting up to age where I can inherit my Fathers wonderful Pancreatitis, a gift that keeps on giving.

I don't drink but do smoke & eat snacks @night, my PCP told me to stop the midnight raids & change my diet. 2008 diet popularity is different than the 2006 low carb crave, so I have to be creative to find the right info for me.

DC Forums is one of the resources needed to feed from so we may pay it forward. So far I know not to eat chocolate or smoke between the hours of 9:00 pm to 9:00am, so I decided to use this extra time away from my cravings into my self & others like myself thats why I created a website, mainly for this purpose.

If there is anyone out there who knows how it feels to be controlled by there body & it's needs, let me know how you feel. I admit, sometimes I put my wants before my needs but (do I wanna suffer later?)

Last edited:
nice to meet you, welcome... sorry to hear about your illness. You'll have a lot of fun here, learn a lot and at times teach too.

I was reading up on Pancreatitus, seems like the recommended diet is very similar to the Diabetic diet.
You probably already heard this, but sounds like you could benefit from going on a diet similar to mine: Low carb, low sugar, avoid fatty and processed foods, and eat smaller meals more frequently instead of three larger ones.
Probably preaching to the choir here but thought it was worth a mention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom