Monday, Jan 21, dinner plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Home now from work. Plenty in the freezer as always but sort of out of ideas. Please do your best to get me inspired.
What are you making or having for dinner tonight?

The kids are all coming here for dinner, so we are having chicken with plum jam and almonds..Will have white rice, green beans and garlic butter.Making some rolls and some fruit salad, with apples,bananas,grapes, melon, oranges,with an oj based dressing..dessert is panna cotta, the kids love it and it's so easy..now to just make a strawberry coulis and we will be set.
kadesma;)

Wedding "cake" is finally out of the way and went well (got three more orders for cakes and one small reception!) so now I can cook up a storm for my guys!

Last night was ham with scalloped potatoes, corn, salad, biscuits and leftover cupcakes for dessert.

Tonight is traditionally homemade pizza night but instead I am thinking of grilled chicken breasts with linguine carbonara, salad, garlic buns and....more cupcakes!

Citrus cajun tilapia filets with a galangal lime rice and vegetable mix.
Should be interesting.

We are going to a dinner party & a local friend is preparing all the food, fresh chips with guacamole, salsa verde & salsa Americana, Sope de Lima, Pollo Flautas, Salad, rice, TixnChix with snapper, sauteed veggies, flan & fruit salad. Yummy food & I don't have to cook!

Everyone's dinners sound so good tonight!

I'm making pasta carbonara tonight. In mine I use lima beans instead of peas, but that's the only variation from the traditional.

Leaving chicken mushroom tortellini for the family. Packing homemade chicken veggie noodle soup for me.

Still no idea but do know now it'll have to be something soft for me, hubby can chomp away on whatever it is I made. I'll try to do something crunchy for him but these d^#n crowns are really being a bother. I can not eat on the side they are on. I can only eat on the left side, which is the side with the temporary crown on it. I am going again, today, to the Endo guy to see if he can figure out what this pain is about. I think they drilled down way too much of the tooth after it had already been done by the privious office and that's the mistake. Supposedly, as per last weeks uneventful visit, they are aligned but that as per the dentist and that blue paper he put in my mouth, according to me, they are not lined up right or it's still too high which they say they can't take new crown off without cutting it off. I am sooooooooooooo frustrated, I could cry..............

anyway, soft food yet again

OUCH! Good luck to you!!

We're having leftover stuffed tomatoes and green peppers.
They turned out so good that for once I'm glad that we're having them
two nights in a row.

smiles, T

I have no idea yet. I usually just throw together what I have in my fridge. I'm thinking about baked chicken strips, frozen veggies, and brown rice. I know it sounds boring, but it's simple, fast, and healthy. I'm trying to loose weight from the holidays...haha!

Orange Roughy. Maybe blackened, maybe on the grill. I haven't gotten that far yet.

Back
Top Bottom