ISO great ground turkey recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use exactly the same recipes as for ground beef - made chilli con turkey tonight with my chilli con carne recipe and it came out great.

I just tried a really good recipe for Swedish Turkey Meatballs. The spices included lemon pepper, nutmeg and paprika. Since I don't have enough posts I can't link to the recipe or cut and paste it here, but if you are interested you can search at RecipeZaar dot com. Tasty stuff!

edit to add it was Recipe #34103

I would just substitute in the same recipes for ground beef. I go along with the other suggestions. Also you could make kebabs, moulded around sticks.

I don't change anything in a recipe, except I may add just a little more cooking oil, when using ground turkey in place of ground beef.

Since my husband hasn't eaten red meat for the past 35 years, ground turkey has become one of our major food groups - lol!!

I use it in anything & everything that calls for any type of ground meat - Asian stirfries/potstickers/dumplings, meatloaves, burgers, chilis, meatballs, pasta sauces - you name it, I've subbed it.

Works out just fine.

Back
Top Bottom