Happy Birthday GB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*amy*

Washing Up
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GB!!!
tbdaynx5.gif

Sung way way way off key....

Happy Birthday to you!
You live in a Zoo!
How old are you!
:-p
I can't remember the rest lol, goes something like that??
:rolleyes:

Happy Birthday GB,
I hope it is all you wish for and more..
kadesma:)

Alllllright....it's GB's birthday!!!!! I hope you are surrounded with love, laughter and lots of cake and maybe even some PIE!!!!!!!!!! Have a great one!!!

Happy Birthday GB! You know what they say, be careful what you wish for because you might get it, but seriously I hope you get everything you need!

img_538616_0_5285fb87543ed54da0db2dbbcef35be2.jpg

Enjoy a very special day to celebrate a very special occasion with your very special family!!

Luvs

Charlie:)

Great Day

GB wishing you a great day and year to come. Hope the sun is shining and your family remembers it is your day. One thing, that comes with age is understanding. Normally, everybody too consumed in their own life to know it is your birthday. You will just understand why and continue to love them. Last time I remember you had a loving family and were grateful for them. I am sure the ones that are most important will not forget you. Your DC family didn't. Everyone sure expressed how much they care about you and want you to know it. Sure good feeling, isn't it? Happy days for you GB. You sure deserve them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom