Diet Cherry chocolate Dr. Pepper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I tried this last night. Don't care for it. Fizzy chocolate is not my thing I guess:LOL:
It has a good taste, just can't get past the fizz.

Yuck! Almost as bad as blue M & M's!
I hate it when they change a good thing. : )

I love chocolate, I love cherries, I love chocolate cherries, and I love Diet Dr. Pepper. But this sounds positively disgusting! You just can't take any food that people like and blend them together! Strawberry/Guacamole Milkshake anyone? LOL Makes as much sense to me.

:)Barbara

Gotta try it... IF it ever makes it to the Central NC market.
My chocolate loving wife is really looking forward to it...

I am betting she goes.. .. BLLLLLEEECCHHHHHH YUKKY!

Who was smoking what when someone said, "Hey! Let's put chocolate covered cherries in our Diet Dr Pepper!" and then was able to sell that idea to project development? :LOL:

Who was smoking what when someone said, "Hey! Let's put chocolate covered cherries in our Diet Dr Pepper!" and then was able to sell that idea to project development? :LOL:

The same person that tripped and got their chocolate bar in someone else's peanut butter?
:LOL:

I love Dr P, but will pass on this one, too.

The one I tasted must have missed the cherry flavor pump. YooHoo and Dr. Pepper. It's an acquired taste.... Not the worst flavor tampering lately. Some Pepsi products were worse.

I think I would just rather eat a sundae with a cherry on top and drink a glass of Dr. Pepper than dump it all in one glass to drink....
Just because I like a nice roast with mashed potatoes and green beans does not mean I want to put it all in a blender and drink it....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom