Roast garlic chicken breast fillets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gaira009

Assistant Cook
I bought some roast garlic chicken breast fillets from the groceries store, I was wondering what would be an easy and quick way to cook em. Anyone got any ideas?

You can grill them and add your favorite sauce or sear them in a skillet with olive oil and toss in your favorite spices then top with a creamy herb sauce (i.e.Campbell's Cream of Chicken & Herbs) served on a bed of rice and a side of veggies.

If you have a George Forman or some other contact grill, 5 minutes on high is perfect.

Lee

Here is a simple recipe that you can made your own. Take 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Preheat the oven to 325. ( lightly pound if needed for even cooking and tenderness) sprinkle with your favorite seasonings and then match the vegetable with them I have always loved montreal chicken by McCormick. then of course salt and pepper. I always use lots of garlic. other examples are poultry seasoning, sage, then I add green bell pepper and onions. or cayenne pepper and maybe hot or mild peppers with the onions. or italian seasoning with the peppers and onions and you can even add diced tomatoes. then drizzle with olive oil. tightly wrap with foil and bake for 1 and 1/2 hours. it has a very good chicken flavor and is tender as long as you make sure that it is tightly wrapped and slowly cooked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom