Need help from cat people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
I ran out of litter...... this I noticed AFTER I dumped the box. :ermm:
I REALLY dont want to drag 3 kids to the store at rush hour for it when I am going shopping tomorrow anyway.
DH has some floor dry stuff in the garage which he has always said is pretty much the same thing. Can I put a little in the catbox until tomorrow without hurting him any? I think the floor stuff is just clay, no chemicals or anything.

If it is just clay then yes that will work fine. You might still have a problem though. Cats are very finicky with change and drastically changing the litter like that might upset your cat to the point that they will not use the clay or will go somewhere else. My cats have always done well with changes like that, but it is just something to keep in mind.

Yup, the "speedy-dry" will work. Whatever you do, DO NOT use torn up newspaper. Unless you want your cat doing it's business on all your newspapers in your house.

He has already ruined one of my extra rooms downstairs, my excersize room of course. I have to take the carpet out. I dont have the heart to take the cat from the kids.
Thank you guys I guess a trip to the garage beats a trip into town right now!

Take it he is an indoor only cat and not just a night one then! You can also try sand as an alternative. I have also recently discovered that they will use plastic bags. (I left the shopping out while I was ill and also didn't overhaul the litter soon enough, hence my discovery.)

Back
Top Bottom