ISO advice on using a small crock-pot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have one of those small ones too. I use it for chicken thighs mostly, 4 pieces fit in it. I remove the skin off the thighs before putting them in the crockpot. I don't use any particular recipes but what I do is pour a can of Cream of Chicken soup in with the chicken. Another time I would use Tomato sauce. I like to experiment. :)

Wow, that's a little guy. Very much like Rival's Crockette. We have one and, as for general quantities, you can use 1 pound of beef (for roast), same for pork, 2 pork chops, 2 to 3 chicken pieces, meatloaf (1 pound ground beef size), etc. These will give you an idea as to the maximum quantities.

Just use the recipes you have for a larger crock-pot and adjust DOWN as necessary.

You can also make baked beans and applesauce in it.

Hope this helps.

mini me, lol

Wow, that's a little guy. Very much like Rival's Crockette. We have one and, as for general quantities, you can use 1 pound of beef (for roast), same for pork, 2 pork chops, 2 to 3 chicken pieces, meatloaf (1 pound ground beef size), etc. These will give you an idea as to the maximum quantities.

Just use the recipes you have for a larger crock-pot and adjust DOWN as necessary.

You can also make baked beans and applesauce in it.

Hope this helps.

thanks so much for help. kinda what i figured.

babe:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom