Keeping my fingers crossed....AGAIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
DS has an interview on Tuesday. This is getting really old. It's been more than month jobless. He isn't just staying at home either, thank goodness. This is really bothering him, as it should. Sometimes I just want to wring his neck for quitting the other job. They wanted him back too. He called and told them that he screwed up and would like a second chance, never called him back, so, I guess he has his answer, big dummy!!:mad:

Hang in there mom. Look at it as a learning experience. I bet he will NEVER quit a job again without having another one lined up. And he'll find something eventually and all my best wishes and prayers that Tuesday's interview will lead to something. In the meantime he needs to continue to search and not give up hope.

Hang in there mom. Look at it as a learning experience. I bet he will NEVER quit a job again without having another one lined up. And he'll find something eventually and all my best wishes and prayers that Tuesday's interview will lead to something. In the meantime he needs to continue to search and not give up hope.

Oh yeah, he is definately learning his lesson!! I won't let him forget it either!!:mad::LOL:

I sure sympathize, TG. Both of my grown sons have done this before. I can't really say much to them because they live on their own and they have always had money saved up to live on for quite a while. But jeez, why not keep your job til you have another one and keep your savings intact? Makes me crazy. But it always seems to me that I'm more concerned about when they will get another job than they are!!!

Thanks everyone. I know it's gets tiring to see my threads, but, I really don't have anyone to talk to. I don't want my sisters knowing everything that goes on in my house and my parents are gone,so, your the lucky recipients of my troubles:angel::LOL:

Thanks everyone. I know it's gets tiring to see my threads, but, I really don't have anyone to talk to. I don't want my sisters knowing everything that goes on in my house and my parents are gone,so, your the lucky recipients of my troubles:angel::LOL:

Thats what we are all here for - each other - total support !

Absolutely TG! That's what friends are for. Also, don't you love that DC folks are very open with their thoughts and suggestions? There's been more than once that I have read someone's post and had an "Ah Hah!" moment. I don't have any sisters and only 1 brother I'm not close to so I think of ya'll as surrogate siblings - much less expensive than therapy, too!:LOL:

Hey tg - no one here is getting tired of your threads. Think of us as your FOC. That's what I call it anyway and it stands for Family Of Choice Not one of us is going to judge here - we've all been in the same or similar boat. I can trade you one unemployed son for one son who, well...is unemployed too NOW...and is AGAIN starting school :LOL: So, I guess you wouldn't want the tuition bills, huh? :(

Chin up...we're here anytime!

Aww, you guys are so wonderful. And yes Elf, all of you are definately family of choice and I don't think I could have done better had I hand picked each and every one of you!!

Uncle Bob, let me tell you. I have one aunt, mammaw only had 2 kids and the other granny, only had 2 boys. My aunt Sally was married to the most wonderful man. He was the greatest!! I loved him dearly. I lost him when I was about 10. His name......Bob!!! So, your my suragate Uncle Bob:clap:

You're pretty wonderful yourself, Texasgirl

We do get buy with a little help from our friends...sometimes a LOT of help from our friends.

Bless your heart, Texas.

Bob, I think I'm to old to adopt you as an uncle...how about "Cousin Bob?"

YOu guys are my sanity savers stuck on this frozen popsicle of a land with nothing much to do--I appreciate all of you so much..........DC is the first site that I check in the morning and the last before I go to bed......thanks so much for your friendships...it means a lot....

LOL, middie, I hope you didn't cross your eyes for long, they'll stick that way. LOL How many times did your mom tell you that?

I love this place!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom