Nascar!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
WOOHOO!! Budweiser shootout. We get to see the new cars now.
Kasey Kahne looks good with Budweiser!
Mark Martin looks okay with the 8
And Jr..... it's a cool car, but, it's going to take some getting used to.
Already, Smoke and Kurt are going at it.Hmm imagine that!!:LOL:

I LOVE IT!!!!!

I love it!!! Go Stewart!!! I know he ruffles alot of feathers, but that is why I like him!!! Dale Jr needs his red car, just does not seem to fit in the National Guard car... I'm with you, it will definately take some getting use to!

Yet another thing I missed in the last couple of days, Grrrrrr!
I hope Speed does a repeat, I will have to look for rebroadcasts.

I love it!!! Go Stewart!!! I know he ruffles alot of feathers, but that is why I like him!!! Dale Jr needs his red car, just does not seem to fit in the National Guard car... I'm with you, it will definately take some getting use to!

June bug won!! Woohoo! First win since 2004. Doesn't matter that is was a shootout. It's a glimpse on what is to come!! :w00t2:

Stewart doesn't bother me too much, but, I can't let DH know that !!:LOL:
Jr, Kasey and Carl are my favorites.
I do not like Kyle Bush or Montoya, both are big headed and think they are it.

Last edited:
I don't know a lot nor do I follow NASCAR but I happen to know the oldest living NASCAR driver! My DH's grandfather, Lloyd Moore, raced back in the early 50s and is todays oldest living driver! He raced and was friends with Bill Rexford and Lee Petty. Kyle Petty came to town last year for a dinner honoring Gramps!! Though I don't follow the sport myself it is fun to listen to his stories of the "good old days"!

I don't know a lot nor do I follow NASCAR but I happen to know the oldest living NASCAR driver! My DH's grandfather, Lloyd Moore, raced back in the early 50s and is todays oldest living driver! He raced and was friends with Bill Rexford and Lee Petty. Kyle Petty came to town last year for a dinner honoring Gramps!! Though I don't follow the sport myself it is fun to listen to his stories of the "good old days"!

I bet it is cool to hear the stories. I would watch a race with him and ask him everything that is different now from then.

Back
Top Bottom