Pressure Cooker Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Essiebunny

Senior Cook
I just bought a 6 qt. Fagor pressure cooker. Can you suggest some good recipes and names of cookbooks that give a lot of good choices. The booklet that came with it has some ideas, but certainly not enough.

You have found my favorite appliance/pot/whatever you want to call it! I call it MY version of a microwave.

My cookbooks are at home and for the life of me I can't remember the name of my favorite one - but it's by Lorna Sass. But there are a LOT of good recipes on the web. One of our members is missvickie and her website is Miss Vickie's Pressure Cooker Recipes.

Also, just Google Pressure Cooker Recipes.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my pressure cooker. Let us know if you run across any spectacular recipes.

The first pressure cooking cookbook that I bought was Lorna Sass's Great Vegetarian Cooking Under Pressure. (She also wrote Cooking Under Pressure.) I still use it the most out of any pc books that I have, probably even more than my own recipes. I wrote an article for Cooking Light magazine about pressure cooking a number of years ago and I believe that if you go to their site you can still access it. I hope that you like your pressure cooker as much as I like all 8 of mine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom