Amaretto Coca Cola

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
it is non alcoholic :) I get tired of drinking the same old cola so I decided to try one of my Monin syrup in it. This time I tried the Amaretto flavor. Not bad, I didn't put a lot in it, only about a teaspoon, just enough to taste it in the coke but not overwhelm it. I have other syrup flavorings I have tried in it, Cherry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Vanilla and Expresso, all were good.
I even use the syrup in milk, especially pistachio flavor .

I find that amaretto flavor and coke end up tasting a lot like cherry coke.. odd....

Cherry and vanilla are my two favorites. At the Denny's you could order a coke with cherry or vanilla syrup added to it. Yum! They also had orange but I didn't like it.

Cherry and vanilla are my two favorites. At the Denny's you could order a coke with cherry or vanilla syrup added to it. Yum! They also had orange but I didn't like it.

Never had them at Denny's but then I haven't been to Denny's in years. :LOL:

Never had them at Denny's but then I haven't been to Denny's in years. :LOL:

The kids eat free on Tuesdays and Saturdays, hence the trips there LOL. Anything to save a buck when you have three kids.:LOL:

And dang I am sick of McDonalds, but the school keeps giving them McDonald's gift certificates as reading rewards. That and a certificate for a free personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut at the end of each quarter.:glare:

Back
Top Bottom