Champagne Vinegar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Once I bought a bottle of champagne vinegar, it was good. The problem is I forgot what store I bought it. :ermm: and have not been able to find it again. I know I could buy it online somewhere but I want to buy it at the store I bought it from, being I tried this particular brand, whatever it was :LOL:
I liked using in salads. Anyone else ever tried this vinegar?

Last edited:
Sure, champagne vinaigrette is nice. Good on some leafy greens and fresh herbs, and excellent with citrus fruits. I would think it would be fairly easy to find nowadays. Fancy oils and vinegars are so popular.

Can't tell where you live from your profile or maybe I could offer suggestions. Just break down and order it online now and you'll have it in a couple of days!!

Sure, champagne vinaigrette is nice. Good on some leafy greens and fresh herbs, and excellent with citrus fruits. I would think it would be fairly easy to find nowadays. Fancy oils and vinegars are so popular.

Can't tell where you live from your profile or maybe I could offer suggestions. Just break down and order it online now and you'll have it in a couple of days!!

I thought I bought it at Wegman's but when I was there last time, I couldn't find it. I've tried my local stores, ShopRite and Weiss/Mr. Z's too. I guess if I want it bad enough I will order it online but sure would like to remember what brand it was.

You can also cheat - lol!!

When I have leftover champagne (or good white wine), instead of tossing it I combine it half-&-half with white vinegar & stick it in the fridge to use in salad dressings, etc.

Sure, it's not authentic "champagne" or "white wine" vinegar, but it's still good.

You can also cheat - lol!!

When I have leftover champagne (or good white wine), instead of tossing it I combine it half-&-half with white vinegar & stick it in the fridge to use in salad dressings, etc.

Sure, it's not authentic "champagne" or "white wine" vinegar, but it's still good.
sounds like a good idea... but.. I don't have wine or champagne, since I don't drink. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom