Canadian pharmacies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Does anyone here get their prescriptions from an online Canadian pharmacy?
Dr is going to try another med with dh, but, it isn't available here yet and it supposedly is better and a lot less side effects, but, not sure where to get it. There are TONS of the pharmacies on the web:wacko:

I sure wish my memory was better. I remember articles in our newspaper about this, and , I remember hearing about buses coming into Toronto (because we are so close) so the folks could buy therir meds here cheaper. If I come up with anything ( I know it's not a bus to Toronto you're looking for :)) I'll let you know!

Miss TexasGirl..I would suggest that if you choose to go this route to use a reputable company who has a store front (buildings) in Canada rather than just an internet(web site) company.

Alix always has a lot of leftovers in the medicine cabinet, what do you need?:)

Greeeeeaaaaat - now the FBI is watching us :LOL:

Ut oh... you guys gotta quit doing that, I am running outta places to hide things here!

Please be very careful when ordering drugs over the Internet! Many of these are fakes, not as advertised, and can cause serious health complications if not endanger your health.
I know how frustrating it is not having access to new drugs that may work where old ones have failed, but be very very careful.
Sometimes, there is a reason the FDA has not approved it for use here.

And where do I go to ask for things that I don't know about? Hmmm?????
Here of course, then I know that someone has tried something and can tell me which is best or at least ones NOT to use.

texasgirl, is it a prescription med? Can you send me a link to the pharmacy you mean? I could at least steer you to the reputable ones. PM me if you like.

And Ken...:-p thats the last percocet you get out of OUR medicine cabinet!

Does anyone here get their prescriptions from an online Canadian pharmacy?
Dr is going to try another med with dh, but, it isn't available here yet and it supposedly is better and a lot less side effects, but, not sure where to get it. There are TONS of the pharmacies on the web:wacko:

I guess I don't understand. If your husbands doctor is trying out a new med for him, then shouldn't the doctor be able to obtain it?

I guess I don't understand. If your husbands doctor is trying out a new med for him, then shouldn't the doctor be able to obtain it?

I'm going to jump in here and say that he cannot obtain it for him. While he knows about it from journals and medical publications it must not be available in the US yet.

(in my best canadian accent)
oh-kay, eh?

now, whadda we have here. you needed some vee-agra, eh, tg?

oh, we've got loads. too cold to be oot and aboot with that stuff this time of year. :)

things could freeze up, eh?

(in my best canadian accent)
oh-kay, eh?

now, whadda we have here. you needed some vee-agra, eh, tg?

oh, we've got loads. too cold to be oot and aboot with that stuff this time of year. :)

things could freeze up, eh?

ROFL...but what is this vee-agra of which you speak? Is it one of those "naughty" drugs they have down south? Ya know, Canajun men have no need of such enhancements. How do you think we stay warm in the winter? ;)

texasgirl, you might research the med and find out who the manufacurer is. Then contact the manufacturer for a reputable source of supply.

Oh lord, where do I start, BT has me laughing too hard.

Amber, the meds are not available in the US. He will give us the prescription and then, will validate it when the pharmacy calls him about it.

BT, I just can't reply to that!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Alix, it's for another med for the esophageal motility disorder. I will pm you when I get the prescription and go online and get pricing.

simplicity, I will try that too.

i've heard that you can only get the extra strength one in dallas.

from romo pharmaceuticals. :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom