My flat bread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I used the no knead recipe for the dough, let it set overnight. This morning I made this flat bread, with smoked ham, mozzarella cheese, fontinella cheese, and romano cheese, Italian seasonings, garlic powder. It was delicious!! :chef:

My favorite food in the world is bread.:) Any kind of bread, I have never found a bread I didn't like.:LOL: Would you like to share your recipe for your flat bread?

She used this one: http://steamykitchen.com/blog/2008/...tbread-with-baby-arugula-and-shaved-parmesan/ We were discussing it in the pizza thread the other day.

Warning: The woman who writes that blog swears sometimes, in case that's an issue for you. I think she's hilarious :cool:

that is the recipe I used. I haven't read the whole blog, I just scrolled down for the recipe :LOL: I just made stuffed crust pizza with this dough, yummy!!

attached is the photo of the pizza.

My favorite food in the world is bread.:) Any kind of bread, I have never found a bread I didn't like.:LOL: Would you like to share your recipe for your flat bread?

I am the exact same way. Even for sandwiches.. meat is just a little bit of flavor enhancement to the bread. It's all about the bread!!

Tank u very much for being very kind and helpfull,I am an engineer,married,father of 7 daughters.I have no experience about cooking,my aim goal is to learn from u the right ways of cooking so that I convay this to my wife,i also hope to understand better about healthy and usefull food .
thank you
best regards to all
Abdulla

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom