ISO raspberry martini recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crankin

Senior Cook
Does anyone know of a good raspberry martini recipe? What is a good raspberry liquor? Would I be better of using regular vodka with a raspberry liquor or should I buy the raspberry flavored vodka?

For raspberry liquor I use DeKypur Razzmatazz. I throw a shot of vodka, a shot of Razzmatazz and a shot of cran-raspberry juice into a shaker. It tastes a little too good to be drinking without a plan.

Here's a coctail recipe site that probably lots more

I have made a sugar free version with some crystal light and diet ginger ale. Turned out well.

How about a red-colored sugar rim and some frozen raspberries in the glass?

I have made a sugar free version with some crystal light and diet ginger ale. Turned out well.

How about a red-colored sugar rim and some frozen raspberries in the glass?

The one raspberry martini I have tasted was from Bonefish Grill - they served it with a skewer of raspberries (in the same manner that olives would be for a real martini). It was much too tasty.

The one raspberry martini I have tasted was from Bonefish Grill - they served it with a skewer of raspberries (in the same manner that olives would be for a real martini). It was much too tasty.

I actually have the Bonefish Grill recipe!! I am not big on martinis but this one was unbelievable!!! 1.25oz stoli raz, .75oz razmatazz, .5oz sprite, .5oz sour mix and a skewer of rasberries and you're good to go!! Enjoy!!!:rolleyes:

There are plenty of ways to make a raspberry martini..

Basic Raspberry Martini
3 parts Citrus Vodka or Raspberry Vodka
1 Part Chambord

or
Sour Raspberry Martini
2 parts citrus vodka
1 part chambord
1 part sweet and sour mix

or
White Chocolate Raspberry Martini
2 parts vanilla vodka
1 part chambord