Chicken chili

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I had some ground chicken , from when I ground some chicken breasts so I decided to be creative. Browned the chicken in olive oil, added salt and melange of ground pepper. Added minced garlic, sliced sweet onion, , julienned some red peppers and orange peppers, put them in the pan. Added a can of chicken broth with vegetables, heated all , then added a slurry of cornstarch, then last 2 min of cooking added fresh baby spinach. I baked the bread this morning. I really don't know if it would be called chili but it will do for now . ;)

I love white chicken chili! I make it just like that, but without the spinach, and I add Chipotle chili powder and cilantro.

Oh, now I am going to crave this the rest of the day!

I love white chicken chili! I make it just like that, but without the spinach, and I add Chipotle chili powder and cilantro.

Oh, now I am going to crave this the rest of the day!

hubby doesn't care for hot peppers, or chili powder. I can handle the heat but he can't . Yours sound delicious.

I've only had chicken chili once. I have the recipe as well. Basically, you take cubed, cooked chicken, canned white beans, mix that with heavy cream, and add in a bunch of pepper-jack cheese. The result is a thick, white, cheesy, chili-tasting sauce with beans and chicken.

Back
Top Bottom