Hi from Brooklyn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leeh

Assistant Cook
Hi all,

I am a newish cook (but avid eater) living in Brooklyn, NY. I am excited to be on this site, and to have the opportunity to share with all of you, and hopefully to learn something in the process.

Looking forward to getting started in here!

Hey! I ain't hoid no Brooklin accent. How's we gonna know you's from Brooklin if'n ya don't sound like The Bowrey Boys?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I know, I took the cheap shot. But how coould I resist? Welcome to DC. If you can get learn to chuckle at the occasional bad pun, or silliness, you will find a treasure of cooking information around here. Feel free to share what you know, or ask any questions. Someone will be there quickly to give you an answer, or to say, "Yum! That looks so good." We're happy to have you with us.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Hello and welcome!

I haven't been to Brooklyn in a while, but it's a great borough with lots great places to eat. My sister used to live in Bayridge and I visited here almost every week.

Brooklyn, welcome aboard.

Grew up there and lived there until I was 18, and then again for six years several years later.

Haven't been back for many years but here it is a quite different place from where I grew up, and for the better.

Probably will never live there again, but if the Dodgers should come back, ya never know.

Glad to have you here.

Back
Top Bottom