The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Can someone help me find a cute little avatar. I'd like a little blonde haired angel who's wings flutter. I'm not having any luck. I'd found one and someone was kind enough to put it with my user name but the wings didn't flutter anymore.

angel-anim-color.gif

SizzilillIN, do you like these. The top one is the Original, below I have resized for Avitar. A little bit is lost getting it to fit in the size.

angel-anim-colorAVITAR.gif

I found one for you :) If you decided you wanted to use that one it might need shrinking a little. I'm not sure. If you did and if it does then let me know and I can shrink it for you.

luwp0

I'm looking for one where you can actually see the face when its shrunk down to size. I like the larger one WayneT but when its shrunk it looks like a bird because you can't make out the face that well. Leafstorm.....the one you found is beautiful as well but I can't make out the face.

I think it's going to be really difficult to find you one with the face because this site needs the avatar to be so small :)

SizzlininIN I shrunk Leaf Storm's one for you. I had some free time on my hands, as usual.

Leaf Storm, I hope you don't mind me cutting in, not an upstaging exercise.

SizzlininIN I tested it out and it works.

WayneT......I had that one before.....someone was kind enough to put it in the area below my username but the wings didn't move. I loved it so much but was disappointed the wings didn't move. Let me see if I can get this to work now.

Ok Deadly I'm going to give you a break because I'm one of those nice girls but what you posted really hurt. I couldn't believe you thought I would just ignore the time they spent helping me and I wouldn't respond and thank them. A friend of mine happened to call at the last minute after I posted the request and asked me if I could help her to move. I wasn't able to get back on until tonight. You've been burnt by a selfish girl but not all women are like that some of us do have respect for others.

Sorry SIzz..... I didnt mean for it to be mean. I just meant it to be a very light reminder. I have seen people help folks out on here.... really go out of their way. And the person(s) are never thanked. ANd they leave a message saying something like "I helped.... at least you could acknowledge it". And I really feel bad for the helper.
Im just tellin the truth. I dont know you well enough, so I thought I would pop in a little reminder.
I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Sorry.
*putting keyboard in mouth*

I have an photo I would dearly love to have as a avatar. Can anybody help me? I would sure appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom