Gees, you walk away for 2 minutes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rom

Sous Chef
and theres like 50 million new people when u get back :LOL:

just wanted to say "Hey Hey & Howdy" from Down Under to anyone and everyone new from the last month :)

so much to read on here, so little time to do what i should be doing haha

Rom :)

LOL i know i know but gee whiz...i saw all these new names and felt like i hadn't been here forever

Hey Rom, from a fellow Aussie, Im Spiritwolf, how are you, You will enjoy this site emencily, I just absolutely LOVE IT, Its better than all the rest, thats all I can say, and YES, I love TINA TURNER (LOL) you know Better than all the rest, thats this site, have fun and welcome.

Hey Rom, from a fellow Aussie, Im Spiritwolf, how are you, You will enjoy this site emencily, I just absolutely LOVE IT, Its better than all the rest, thats all I can say, and YES, I love TINA TURNER (LOL) you know Better than all the rest, thats this site, have fun and welcome.

Thanks SpiritWolf, I do enjoy this site immensely, that would probably be why my place of work blocked it hahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hence the reason I haven't been around much anymore. :LOL:

Hey I was wondering where you've been, Bueller!!!! ;)
Glad to see ya!

Hey Beginner_chef, nice to meet u too :)

Aww Constance thanks, me too :)

OMG aahahahahaha you made me laugh all over again...Bueller...Bueller....

...and it happened again...i went away for a while, came back and thought I was on the wrong website this time, LOL - WOW everything has changed, it looks GREAT!

Hi everyone :)

Welcome back again! The new look actually just happened in the last few days and is still being worked on.

Hope you can join us more often now!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom