FN's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watch the show practically every evening!

Love some of Guy's famous lines (Man, that's money!!)!

In his reponse to trying out the turducken; "It's as though someone shot of all the fireworks at one time!".

I'd like to see him do an episode of Iron Chef America!

And BTW, both he and Mark Summers are the featured hosts in a brand new show called The Ultimate Recipe Showdown. It's on now. It will air again at 12 midnight.

It seems a bit like a cross between Iron Chef America and Throwdown with Bobby Flay.

Last edited:
jeninga, i've been to "the tick tock" in clifton, "white manna" in hackensack, and "the jefferson diner" in lake hopatcong.

he did an entire show just on jersey diners. i'm gonna print out the list and try to hit each one.

jeninga, i've been to "the tick tock" in clifton, "white manna" in hackensack, and "the jefferson diner" in lake hopatcong.

he did an entire show just on jersey diners. i'm gonna print out the list and try to hit each one.

LOL. Not only will you weigh 5,000 pounds, but you'll be broke afterwards. :LOL:

Love the show, but gotta pace myself or all my arteries would be solid cholesterol in less than a week! :LOL:

The only thing is I have to say the Ultimate Recipe being converted to a section of TGI Fridays menu is a neat idea destroyed by TGI Fridays. If one of those recipes were mine I would be horrified at their version being served up!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom