Dinner, Tuesday March 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Whats everyone cooking tonight ? I am still thinking :ermm: !

Ok, decided - hubby leftover pork chops, red potatoes and asparagus and salad, I will fix myself catfish, fries and salad and garlic buns. Butterscotch cream cheese pie for dessert. (very rich)

Last edited:
I'm going to make the potstickers I didn't make last night.

I`v currently got all the bones and other goodies simmering for the chicken soup stock, and a loaf of bread that is rising in the oven as I type :)

We made sushi last night. We ran out of fish but... tonight will be the leftover veggie rolls.

i'm defrosting chicken tenders, beef tenderloins, and some hot italian sausage.

trying to get some inspiration.

kitchenelf gave me the recipe for Chicken & Slippery Dumplings (if you haven't been to the soup forum, where I needed some guidance :)). The chicken and veggies got cooked (and partially eaten of course :LOL: ) last night. I finished the dish just now and had a big bowl..... so no tellin' what I'm having tonight for dinner, if anything :rolleyes:

Maybe another bowl :LOL:

Attachments

• Chicken & Slippery Dumplings.jpg
    Chicken & Slippery Dumplings.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 191
pork chops and leftover boiled cabbage w/carrots and rolls from last night's dinner

peppered samon, oven roasted mange tout 7 cherry tomatoes with quick garlicy mushrooms (recipe on my homepage) yumm!!!!

I'm following in GotGarlic's footsteps. Spaghetti and meatballs here with the salad and garlic bread.

What I need now is inspiration for what to make tomorrow from yesterday's leftover lemon and herb roasted chicken.

Thanks Got Garlic. Using my new pressure cooker for meals is really giving me a good base for making a soup.

And I think I will take out some spaghetti sauce I have in the freezer for tomorrow or the day after! All this talk of spaghetti... sheesh :LOL:

Made boiled dinner. I just don't care for corned beef so I make it with ham. I don't know why I bother since no one here (except me) likes it. Well I enjoyed it.

My hubby brought me back a big brisket from the Salt Lick in Austin so tonight we are having brisket, coleslaw and homemade yeast rolls.

Back
Top Bottom