Question that I need the answer to:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattmac

Senior Cook
So I want everyone to think about this question...take your time, perhaps discuss it while cooking with a family member or friend. Even here at DC if you wish. It's a very serious question with serious consequences...so here it goes:

If it takes twenty-two blueberry pancakes to shingle a doghouse, how long does it take a turkey with a wooden leg to kick a hole through a peanut?

:neutral:

(More importantly, can you read that question without cracking up? I can't.)

So I want everyone to think about this question...take your time, perhaps discuss it while cooking with a family member or friend. Even here at DC if you wish. It's a very serious question with serious consequences...so here it goes:

If it takes twenty-two blueberry pancakes to shingle a doghouse, how long does it take a turkey with a wooden leg to kick a hole through a peanut?

:neutral:

(More importantly, can you read that question without cracking up? I can't.)

No soap, radio!

This is a trick question.
First, it takes more than 22 pancakes, because my black lab keeps eating
them.
Second, the turkey never gets a chance to kick the peanut, because my
white labtriever keeps chasing it because she thinks it needs TWO wooden legs.

HOWEVER, were said turkey able to kick the peanut, it would take the turkey
somewhere between 3 and 7 seconds.

Unless the peanuts were boiled, in which case the smell would kill the turkey
and we would eat it for Sunday dinner.

But we couldn't use the pot to cook it in, because it already has a chicken in it.

Fisher's Mom - I skipped lunch today.

GrillingFool - good answer, but it might be possible that there is a chance you are wrong.

GB: Wrong question. This is much more serious. ;)

The replies I have seen are all wonderful and thought provoking. I hope to see more!

Katie E - You forgot Decnoruary has purplzillion days on a leap apple.

Buck - Truer words have never been typed.

The replies I have seen are all wonderful and thought provoking. I hope to see more!

Katie E - You forgot Decnoruary has purplzillion days on a leap apple.

Buck - Truer words have never been typed.

Im so lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'll bite. Here goes:

Thirty days hath Septober, April, June, and...no wonder.
All the rest have peanut butter.
Except my grandmother.
She has a little green toothbrush!:wacko:

I can do it to.

I love Siberian tigers becasue chlorophyll is what make water so much when building a tree house. Due to the fact that engineering is so much fun while using a yellow piece of paper when i listen to my music, but thats only when i am driving.

LT...you're catching on! I'm proud of you.

BUT...fries are the anti-tree house thus negating the effect of any and all chlorophyll, and thus voiding any engineering done on yellow paper while driving (in a desk-mounted mcspasatron-3000). If you used aqua-marine paper...that's a whole different story!

Back
Top Bottom