April Fool's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

B'sgirl

Sous Chef
Anyone play any pranks today? I just couldn't resist. I sent an email announcing the birth of my baby girl, complete with birth story. I gave her a name with the initials KKK and posted pictures of a Chinese baby. The last picture was actually a person's hand holding a baby chicken with a human baby's head and was captioned April Fool!

It was just too perfect since B was born exactly four weeks early, and I happen to be 36 weeks along this week. I just hope my mother-in-law doesn't have a heart attack!
majorlaughter.gif

Attachments

• april fool.jpg
    april fool.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 89
I asked my son if his father talked to him last nighton thier way to pick up son's car. He said "No, is something wrong?" I answered that no, nothing was wrong but the reason I had been sick this past week... Oh man!!! You should have seen the look of terror in his 21 year old eyes when he thought his 46 year old mom was pregnant!!! Then I told him to look at the calender!! The look of relief was so close to tears, I almost cried. :eek:

Told my boss I had to leave early today... he didn't believe me for a second...sigh

I was going to convince the cadet at the front desk that there was a mouse in the lobby. The window they sit at is about four feet off the floor, and there is a lot of floor that we can see with the security cameras that they can't see.

There wouldn't be many pranks I could pull at work that wouldn't get me fired, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom