Help me find a name for my blog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
I want to start blogging and am looking for a catchy name for it. I want it to to be about every day life stuff, and include the name Gigi.

My sister suggested Gigi's Gossip but I want it to be a nice name, not ...well, gossip is not the word I'm looking for.

I thought about Gigi's Red Shoes, since I love shoes but that didn't fly as well.

I also thought about Gigi and Josippi (DH's nickname).

Help????

That Gadabout Gigi?

Giltedged Gigi?

Garrulous Gigi?

Gigi's Global Garnish?

Hi Angi. Good question - I would keep it short and not overly cute - you want people to come but then come back and hard to remember and spell complicated names are tough. Gigi sounds great. Gigi and something else to go with it. Like Gigi Talks, well that isn't it, but short and catchy and easy to remember and spell. Good luck.

Gigi from Fiji with her Squeegee and Ouija...Board
She be Gigi

"Terrible puns," you say? Don't mind if I do!

Gigi Unit
Rated: Gigi by the MPAA
Gigi Whiz

It's like G.G. My nephew couln't pronouce Angie when he was little, and it came out Gigi instead. Now, that's my nick name...G.G. or Gigi.

How about GigiGab? My mother's name is Genevieve and of course when you're learning to speak as a child that's a toughie. so she never got past the G in it as a tyke. So she has stuck with Gigi her whole life. Shoot....I think I was like 13 or so before i realized that Gigi was a nickname... and probably closer to 19 or 20 before I could SPELL Genevieve :LOL: so I don't blame her....

It's like G.G. My nephew couln't pronouce Angie when he was little, and it came out Gigi instead. Now, that's my nick name...G.G. or Gigi.
My daughter calls my grandma GG. It is short for Great Grandma.

My daughter calls my grandma GG. It is short for Great Grandma.

When Jayden got older, he started calling me Angie and I scolded him! I made him still call me Gigi. Now he's 13 and I've never heard him call me Angie since!

I know of a lady that is also called GG for great grandma!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom