U-Verse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*amy*

Washing Up
Does anyone have U-Verse, are you pleased with same, any pros or cons?

Currently, I have Time-Warner for cable TV (& would love to pull the plug on them), & AT&T for my high speed wireless & phone.

U-Verse (through AT&T) is offering free (TV) cable installation (for several TVs), fiber optics(?), & free DVR box(?) - at about the same price I pay TW each month. Checked out their website & looks like I'll get about as many TV stations as I have now.

Anyone familiar w U-Verse? Would appreciate your input. TIA

Is it fiber optics?

I have Verizon Fios at home. I have the telephone and internet on FO. I will probobly loose the DirectV next year and get the Fios TV signal as well since they now have MLB games available.

You get the best deals if you bundle everything together, phone, TV, internet. All the hardware should be free.

Is it fiber optics?

I have Verizon Fios at home. I have the telephone and internet on FO. I will probobly loose the DirectV next year and get the Fios TV signal as well since they now have MLB games available.

You get the best deals if you bundle everything together, phone, TV, internet. All the hardware should be free.

You are probably right about getting the bundle. The price is the same though. Never heard of fiber optics. Curious about that too. The rep said the pic is amazing, & there's the free dvr (box?). Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom