Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Waterboy

Assistant Cook
Hey everybody. This is my first post on a cooking forum. I'm just a guy in high school that loves to cook. Umm...
Yeah I guess thats about it. I try to cook as often as possible but my mom hates me in the kitchen (I often forget to clean up a few things sometimes).
Unrelated to cooking- I LOVE music, specifically punk but I listen to a wide range of things. I hope there's at least one punk fan on the forum!
:chef:

Not sure about the punk fans, but, you have found the best of cooking forums. You should look around and ask questions and on Mother's Day, show mom you can cook AND clean your mess. Welcome to DC!!

Hey everybody. This is my first post on a cooking forum. I'm just a guy in high school that loves to cook. Umm...
Yeah I guess thats about it. I try to cook as often as possible but my mom hates me in the kitchen (I often forget to clean up a few things sometimes).
Unrelated to cooking- I LOVE music, specifically punk but I listen to a wide range of things. I hope there's at least one punk fan on the forum!

:punk:That'd be me.

Hello and welcome to DC! I like most music except the real violent stuff.

But I favor good ol fashioned rock!

Went to a punk music festival on Sunday. Really it was a mix of music styles like Rancid, Maximum The Hormone, Bowling For Soup, NOFX, Autumn To Ashes, etc.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom