What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today. absolutely nothing. no moving. no daily 5 mile walk. no work. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zippo. Zilch. Bupkiss. Squat. Diddly. no. no. no.

I blame yesterday for m spending today doing my best impersonation of road kill today. Yesterday, I made dozens and dozens of sugar cookies and we decorated them for a baby shower, I made my ever popular apple pie cookies (i'd give the recipe, but DW threatened me permanant couch life...serious money makers, can't make em fast enough) I made brownies for another client, and a double fudge chocolate cake with dark choco frfosting for another one. Spent the last 36 hours baking like a wild man, and stopped only to go to a boy scout meeting. lol. So..yeah...today is bump day. When you're driving, if you hit a bump, think of me. It might be me. 210 pound flour soaked bump.

I INTEND to finish altering a prom gown I've been working on. I'd like to get it done today, but I don't think that's realistic. It's extremely puffy. One outer skirt and 4 underneath. The fullest underskirt has a 16-yard hem. I've done 3 of the 5. It took me abut 2 hours to do the 16-yard one.

The mother is going to choke when I give her the bill. Besides all the shortening, there is work to the bodice and halter. Expensive prom. The gown was over $400. I can hardly believe it! I think my prom dress was about $75, but that was just after the Earth was formed.:LOL:

Left for work at 8 am. Hectic DAY at the Advertising Agency. TV update schedules,
Radio Schedule, negotiate FAXES sent, phone conversation with President of the Stock Car Races. Do this, do that, did you do, when?????

Ran out for home. PEACE. Aria

Have to finish cleaning the kitchen
Got to work from now until midnight, then I have to plan my weekend so I can get everything in I need to do.

Have a buddy coming in from out of town I'm going to try and hook up with as well as keeping the kids entertained and of course try something new to cook as I like to do each weekend if I can at all.

And church on sunday more than likely.

got some shopping chores to do while walking the streets and enjoying the pretty day.
dh is working
I'll get back kinda early because works starts tomorrow before the Lord Himself will be awake ;(

make room for new cabinet in sewing room. son coming to move it for me.

finish ny bread

water outside plants, very hot today.

put books back in case at new location.

move sewing supplies to new cabinet.

that's about it.

babe:ohmy::whistling:dizzy:

let's see, took care of ma. Then got ready and went with the kids and my daughter to the zoo and a carnivale area for little kids...Walked and walked and it felt so good..But the best part was being with Ethan and Olivia and their mommy..Gpt home took care of ma and now just relaxing here with all of you..
kades:LOL:

let's see, took care of ma. Then got ready and went with the kids and my daughter to the zoo and a carnivale area for little kids...Walked and walked and it felt so good..But the best part was being with Ethan and Olivia and their mommy..Gpt home took care of ma and now just relaxing here with all of you..
kades:LOL:
Kades, sounds like you had the perfect day!;)

sit until work starts
hang out with friends for dinner
go ni ni
dream [I pray]
^^^^^^^didn't sleep last night so hoping for some tonight

hotter that the hindges of ****

:LOL:trying really hard to finish organizing sewing room stuff into new hutch. water plants . clean cat box,

and most of all trying to stay cool.

babe:ROFLMAO:

I'm trying really hard to shake off the doldrums I've got lately.
Today I'm getting up and taking care of my crap I let pile up last week.

Put away 6 loads of laundry (living out of baskets for a week!)
Go to WalMart to get DH his new xbox game
clean a bathroom or 2
clean 2 kids
find some new "healthy" recipes for dinners
get on the elliptical
knit something?
Stare at my waiting to be planted garden and wait for this weather to go away!

I have an appt with the Student Advisor at the Long Island Culinary Academy at 11:30, then home to make some empanada dough for dinner tonight, then maybe some xbox?

Lop, come on over, my cupboards, well, I should just take a picture of mine, then you could choose what you need!:LOL:

fix schedule for May work month
get needed time off for the wedding in NYC
arrange car rental for ^^^
go to shop and grab bleach for my hair
put some blond streaks in my hair
visit mom and do things needed for her
defrost chicken for dinner
vacuum/dust:angry:
laundry
tae bow/pilates (8 minutes each)
make and have din din
cuddle with my doll
go ni ni

chatted on my phone
waited fer my nurse
lunch with her
then an appointment
cook dinner
Pens game at 7:00
nap at 10-ish
discusscooking
snack
sleep

Sigh! Today was a busy day with tons of laundry. My dryer had not been drying so lots of laundry was piling up. We ended up buying a new one and to our surprise it wasn't our old dryer but the tube to release the heat. Rats! We're stuck with a new dryer. Argh! I also cooked some beans, watched a movie with my little one, messed on the computer and now I'm off to fix some babyback ribs for dinner. I should go for a walk but hubby is not home yet. Later, I'll watch American Idol with the family, America's Funniest Home Videos, the news and get online again then go to bed. That's my usual day.

Back
Top Bottom