Bluebell Bluff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
I used to ride my bike down here when I was a little girl, climb the bluff, and sit on a soft carpet of green moss under an ancient oak. I did a lot of day dreaming here.

Attachments

• bluebell bluff0006.jpg
    bluebell bluff0006.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Here's a look through the bottoms...the bluebells seem to go on forever.

Attachments

• Bluebells resized.jpg
    Bluebells resized.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 206
Kim took them this morning, Katie. We try to go down and see the bluebells every year. The spot is only about a mile and a half from here.
This whole area was underwater during the recent spring floods, but the bluebells seem to like that.

So did the wildflowers in my woods. I've had all sorts of things come up that I thought were dead. :)

It sure is Katie. How many people can sit on the john and watch the deer browsing in the back yard? :LOL:

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos, as I sit in here complaining that I have to take the dog out one final time with the no-see-ums waiting for their dinner. I never thought about that when I lived up there.
Beautiful, beautiful.
Happy spring!

Thanks for the pictures, Constance. They are beautiful. There is a street in my town with big old Victorian houses and the one yard is full of those bluebells. What a beautiful sight every spring.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom