Dinner for Friday April 25th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
Colder and raining again.
Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Sliced potatoes mixed with chick peas, tomatoes and tuna (and paprika and garlic powder) and then topped with grated cheese before reheating. Very filling but needed more tomatoes.

Sliced potatoes mixed with chick peas, tomatoes and tuna (and paprika and garlic powder) and then topped with grated cheese before reheating. Very filling but needed more tomatoes.
that really sounds wonderful to my ears. could it be the potatoes and garbanzo's? love them both, mixed with the other stuff, yum

nuther spinach salad made with fresh torn spinach, asparagus, green onions, bacon, sunflower seeds, sliced hard boiled egg, and chevre, the cheese REALLY made a delightful difference in last nights salad, with a copious amount of the raspberry vinaigrette, to flavor the chevre.:)

I am unfortunately "teasing" DH and the border today. I have a wonderful stuffed roast turkey in the oven and the were both enjoying the smells as they left for the day with anticipation for dinner! Unfortunately, the turkey is for a wedding reception tomorrow (to be served cold).

So I figure I need to make a nice dinner to make up for it. I picked up a couple of nice pork steaks which I will cover with some fresh tarragon and rosemary then sear and finish in the oven. I'll finish is with a mushroom sauce. Sides are garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and fresh made biscuits.

I have no clue! We have company coming into town for a week. She getting here SOMETIME this afternoon, but I don' know what time or what time she was stopping to having lunch with a friend on the way down...might not even want dinner

I guess I'll just have to get creative if I need to cook.

Change of plans. Paul has the flu...poor guy.
So, I made him a batch of chicken noodle soup. It's simmering on the stove and smells delish.

Change of plans. Paul has the flu...poor guy.
So, I made him a batch of chicken noodle soup. It's simmering on the stove and smells delish.

change of plans here too....hope Paul feels better soon...

am meeting friends at the local diner, food is questionable, company is good:LOL:

Thanks Beth.. he still have a fever but..he's up and taking his computer apart so, things are looking up!!! :)

Well the decision was made.. we are getting take away from Applebees. I have to admint their Curb Side To Go service is good.

We're having Rum Collins' tonight....

With baby portobello mushrooms stuffed with dried cherries and goat cheese.

With a platter of prosciutto, black grapes, strawberries dusted with annisette sugar and fontina cheese.

With a platter of giant raviolis stuffed with tomato and ricotta, and a dipping sauce of parmesean cheese, toasted walnuts and creme fraiche

With tomato/pesto bruschetta.

Alone tonight ! having a big salad and then maybe popcorn later !

Doing it any special way.....? ;)

I'm keeping it super easy tonight. Grilled Johnsonville brats on toasted rolls, french fries and frozen ravioli with prego or ragu (whatever has been opened in the fridge for a couple weeks :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom