Hi Everyone!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MAk

Assistant Cook
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix under cooked browmies? THANKS!!

Welcome Mak.....Make yourself at home......

I can't really offer any help on the brownies.....I can tell you... about three days from now they might be a little better...due to drying out somewhat

Enjoy!

Welcome to the group!

I love my brownies a little under done. Nice and fudgy that way.
( some times the batter doesn't even make it into the oven. LOL)

Hello and welcome to DC! I often make my brownies a little underdone, I like em the same way as Pdswife, and often have the same problem with getting them from the bowl into the pan without 'loosing' a bunch on the way!
If you had just cooked them I would say pop em back in the stove for a couple more minutes. If they have long since cooled, I am not sure there is much you can do to fix the problem.
Just remember when baking them to test with a toothpick before taking them out of the oven or shutting the oven off. If it comes out clean, they are done. If it comes out with just a little on it, perfect in my book, and if it comes out with a lot on it, needs more cook time. Just go a couple of minutes at a time until they are done the way you like them. If they are just a little underdone and you go five minutes, you could end up overcooking them, that is why I go two minutes at a time until they are just the way I like them.

Back
Top Bottom