Dinner May 1, 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I making hamburger stroganoff made with chevon and fresh morel mushrooms, with fresh asparagus. Wanted to fix something different before I made another batch of that incredible carrot soup, never though carrot soup could taste so good:)

pasta & marinara. i'm so hungry fer pasta.

change that to crabmeat-stuffed tilapia. i scored $14.00 worth of crab fer $10!

Last edited:
I'm going to LC61's to enjoy her meal, thanks for the invite LadyCook:LOL:

Okay, so if I'm not invited, I'll go to Subway and have one of their footlongs.

Last edited:
Not sure yet what's for supper/dinner,
But this is what I just had for lunch/dinner.
French fries, left over taco meat, vidalia onion, cheddar cheese, the last of my jalapenos in a jar (I buy one jar about every three years:ohmy:) and some taco sauce. And to think I almost drove out to mickey d's.... That stuff will kill ya :LOL:

Attachments

• taco fries.jpg
    taco fries.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 269
Chicken wings in my special aloha sauce and fresh cut fries. With beer of course!

I have absolutely no idea. It will depend if DH gets home in time for me to go to the store.

I would really like to make this one pan chicken and potato bake I found in an old magazine I pulled out from under the bed last night, but I have a feeling It will be Roast Beef with yorkshire and all the trimmings so I can do beef dip for the border tomorrow night as DH is out.

It was requested that I make pizza again. I'll be having a LARGE salad with that since I had pizza Satruday for dinner and went to a pizza-buffet for lunch yesterday.

spryte: Is that going to be real honest kielbasa and pierogie (meaning not Hilshire Farms and Mrs. T)?

change of mind!

missing a few things for my salad, the masses have requested scrambled eggs.

I'm not hungry, so eggs it is!!!

It's 9th anniversary and we're having some kind of chicken, mashed taters, green beans, white cake with buttercream frosting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom