Meat Pies for lunch = Yum!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

attie

Sous Chef
Meat Pies with sloppy peas and hot sauce, a six pack of beer, what else could a man want for lunch.
Aussie Meat Pie
oven,0.jpg
xxxx_gold_large.jpg

Wait a minute here..... I admit I don't keep current, but, " Australian Astronauts?????
Did I miss something :wacko:

I'm still contemplating what I just read of vegemite, let alone tackling meat pies......

Think there was only one actual astronaut Pacanis but I could be wrong. Didn't he go up in one of the last couple of Nasa missions???

Now Attie, I fully support you on the meat pie - provided it ain't a Mrs Mac's!!! - but you can keep your mushy peas and beer!! (Oh and change the hot sauce for some Rosella tomato and I am there!! LOL)

A man? What about a woman? I would love a meat pie and some cold beer for lunch. =)

Wait a minute here..... I admit I don't keep current, but, " Australian Astronauts?????
Did I miss something :wacko:

I'm still contemplating what I just read of vegemite, let alone tackling meat pies......

Yep, we had an Astronaut, he went up twice, he's famous but I can't remember his name :angel:

Meat pies are good at football, you can throw them at each other and they don't hurt.

now Wayne, you know I'm allergic to beer, but I would LOVE for you to air mail me some of those meat pies! :kiss:

A big hug June, how are you going?

Meat pies are the easiest things in the world to make after vegemite sandwiches -- and you can put whatever filling you like in them

A big hug June, how are you going?

Meat pies are the easiest things in the world to make after vegemite sandwiches -- and you can put whatever filling you like in them

working hard on my thesis...

some day I will have to try making some meat pies. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom