Dinner, Tuesday May 6th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beer can chicken on the grill. Maybe a few ribs.
Mashed potatoes, GRAVY, green beans.

five cheese tortelini with meatballs, tomato sauce, topped with mozarella cheese. garlic bread

Pork scallopini topped with arugala and radicchio and sauteed shitake mushrooms on the side.

Not sure about dessert, maybe the last of the cinammon chip cookies.

Not sure but it will either be chicken curry for hubby and shrimp of some sort for me, or it will be steaks.

It's a surprise for me today. Some friends are bringing me dinner to help me adjust to the new baby. They are even going to make it gluten-free for my little son. So nice of them!

It's a surprise for me today. Some friends are bringing me dinner to help me adjust to the new baby. They are even going to make it gluten-free for my little son. So nice of them!

Aren't you the lucky one! By the way, do you want me to PM you some great GF recipes for your son? I have a wonderful chocolate cake one and some cookies, muffins, you name it.

First day of winter here so it'll be sweet chicken curry !

Wow! it is hard to believe it is winter somewhere when we are finally getting the warm spring sun here (about a month late). Does it really cold where you are? Oh, and your sweet chicken curry sounds delicious!

Must have been the long weekend - I was confused and thought Cinco de Mayo was today :doh: so we're having grilled Mexican fish packets, grilled corn on the cob with lime-chile-cumin butter, guacamole with tortilla chips, and margaritas.

DW is working late today and I'm teaching a class at 6:30, so I made something quick that I like and she doesn't... Eggplant Parmesan.

img_601364_0_9e44a6254bbad5031616bbbae552b276.jpg

A simple salad and it's a complete meal... for me, at least.:LOL: Almost forgot, a cinnamon roll for dessert.

Joe

DW is working late today and I'm teaching a class at 6:30, so I made something quick that I like and she doesn't... Eggplant Parmesan.

A simple salad and it's a complete meal... for me, at least.:LOL: Almost forgot, a cinnamon roll for dessert.

Joe

Looks great, Joe! And thanks for the recipes. I think I will be fitting cinnamon buns and pulled pork into the menu this week!

Back
Top Bottom