Cherry Iced Tea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Sometimes I get bored with plain old iced tea, so I added a little of Monin's Cherry syrup to it and it is delicious. :chef:

I hadn't thought about that. What a great idea. I collect those coffee syrup flavors from the market every once in a while and have probably12 flavors in all. Adding them to my dull iced tea would add a bit of fun, thanks for sharing.

That sounds good! I've been hooked on peppermint iced tea all this week since it finally got warm here.

I hadn't thought about that. What a great idea. I collect those coffee syrup flavors from the market every once in a while and have probably12 flavors in all. Adding them to my dull iced tea would add a bit of fun, thanks for sharing.

I have over different flavors of Monin Syrups. I use them for toppings on vanilla ice cream, flavor a glass of milk, flavor coffee, flavor plain cake , these are just a few ideas. I have Pistachio ( my favorite) Cherry, Strawberry, Expresso, Coconut, Butterscotch, Blueberry, Peach, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Watermelon, Amaretto, Toasted Almond Mocha, Vanilla, and Raspberry. :LOL:

Last edited:
I love raspberry iced tea, will have to give cherry a shot as well it sounds good.

Wonder how long till Suzi finds this cherry thread? LOL.

I have over different flavors of Monin Syrups. I use them for toppings on vanilla ice cream, flavor a glass of milk, flavor coffee, flavor plain cake , these are just a few ideas. I have Pistachio ( my favorite) Cherry, Strawberry, Expresso, Coconut, Butterscotch, Blueberry, Peach, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Watermelon, Amaretto, Toasted Almond Mocha, Vanilla, and Raspberry. :LOL:

Wow, you must really like them? How did you find this company? Are they available in store near you or do you just buy on line? Have so many to choose from but looking at your collection kind of helps me decide which ones to pick. you ever mix them together like Dark Chocolate and Raspberry together?

Thanks for sharing. Sure sounds good. They don't have peppermint do they? Or at least your don't have it list ed.

Wow, you must really like them? How did you find this company? Are they available in store near you or do you just buy on line? Have so many to choose from but looking at your collection kind of helps me decide which ones to pick. you ever mix them together like Dark Chocolate and Raspberry together?

Thanks for sharing. Sure sounds good. They don't have peppermint do they? Or at least your don't have it list ed.
I found it online. I have tried ones bought in the store but they were not that great. Yes I have mixed flavors , dark chocolate and raspberry. Pistachio and raspberry, I forget what else. They have recipes at their site as well. Yes they do have Peppermint :) and Green Mint I might order some more :LOL: There's new flavors.
Monin Store
I didn't check the sugar free selections .

The ones I listed are the ones I bought, there are numerous flavors.

REally have great flavors. I will order some but I want to make sure that I will use the whole bottle. Like liquor I have it sometimes for couple of years before I use it at New Years. Everyone doesn't mind what they are drinking then. Wonderful site. Thanks.

Hum, now I'm wondering what flavors I have and what the brand name is too. I know some of them I got in the coffee section of the market, while others I bought in the sweet aisle. "T" I think like maybe Tesso or something like that. I'm not home or I'd look in the wet bar. These are the ones I know I do have...

Bavarian Chocolate
White Chocolate Cream
White Chocolate Mint
Creme De Menthe
French Vanilla
Raspberry
Blueberry
Wild Cherry
Hazelnut
Almond
Lemon
Black Walnut