New Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitana89

Assistant Cook
Hello there! I'm new to the discuss cooking forum. My name's Linda Lam, I'm from San Francisco. I love cooking all kinds of food, especially ethnic cuisines. :chef: Hope to make some friends here!

Linda

Last edited:
Ahhh lots of friendly people here i see! So you're from Oakland eh Russel? I don't go around that end much but I hear that they got some awesome restuarants there

Kool! I take cooking as one of my favorite hobbies. Would love to improve my skills with all of these amazing chefs here

So you're from Oakland eh Russel? I don't go around that end much but I hear that they got some awesome restuarants there

Yep, we have some good ones here, though (of course) not near as many as your side of the bay. I know, I've worked in a few, both here and there, as well as a bit in Marin. Overall, I'd say we've got it pretty good here in the bay area when it comes to food.

Welcome Katiana89, With all the SF folks checking in sounds like time for a big SF clam bake or something like that! I'll accept an invite but but won't be able to make it from Ohio. Oh well, price of gas you know.

Aritc10

Hi Linda,
Nice to see some new faces here. I'm new to this forum as well. Lots of great ideas come through here. I wish I had discovered this place a long time ago. I'm on the other side of the US from you....Northern Maine (on the Canadian border). Seen a lot of places though (Military Brat). Enjoy the site.:) Aritc10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom