How to turn 1 stick of butter into 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are welcome! I thought it would be good for spreading on bread, baked potatoes and such.

I also love butter and honey whipped together. :-p

I made the spreadable butter from another thread and love it. I have tried the whipped butter and honey it is a bigg favorite. I will try this, it will help afford gasoline.

There must be a bunch of other flavors that work well for butter out there. Anyone have any?

AC

I made the spreadable butter from another thread and love it. I have tried the whipped butter and honey it is a bigg favorite. I will try this, it will help afford gasoline.

There must be a bunch of other flavors that work well for butter out there. Anyone have any?

AC
A few years ago I found a good butter for steaks. I believe it was just red pepper flakes (like you get for pizza) and lime, blended into butter.

:)Barbara

How to turn 1 stick of butter into 2
That's easy--cut it in half!!!

Bahahahahaha!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ha..ha..heh, eh. *cough* Never mind.

Now you just have to do this over and over, and you'll have an infinite supply of butter! :P

wow... that would be a great way to save money! Too bad you can't use it in baking, which is where I use most of my butter...

Neat idea, every little bit helps and since we are on diets we can do this and cut some of the fat and calories along the way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom